Mission: To develop a global network of affiliated churches, pastors, and ministers to advance the Kingdom of God. Matthew 4:23, 24:14, Mark 10:14-15, Luke 4:43, 8:1, Acts 30-31
Establishing strong covenant relationships globally impacts the cause of Jesus Christ exponentially. AKN speaks the international language of Christ our King. Kingdom citizen, it’s not about us it's all about the Kingdom! This is God's time to do great exploits through yielded vessels like you! God is calling those who sense a higher calling of the Kingdom. Our goal is to go beyond denominational, racial, colors and creed, to fulfill the great proclamation (Matthew 28:18-20) in a productive, non-binding and coordinated way!
1. By developing covenant relationships with our fellow colleagues. "Iron sharpens Iron" Proverbs 27:17
2. Spiritual Empowerment providing an apostolic covering with a kingdom/nondenominational focus.
3. Community-focused ministries including marketplace ministries that help advance the cause of Christ.
Although we come from many denominations and organizations our common ground is the firm belief that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, Savior and soon coming King. Supporting and acknowledging ALL candidates, churches, and organizations is paramount to the AKN ministry model. It is vital to establishing and maintaining covenant relationships throughout the Network. AKN has a veteran group of apostles, bishops, pastors, prophets, missionaries, and evangelists who make up our Apostolic Council. They serve in our ordination ceremonies and also in an advisory capacity. In addition, they're available for your unique questions and act as a well of wisdom and experience you can freely draw from. Through developing covenant relationships you're destined to be strengthened, equipped and encouraged.
And you are absolutely not required to leave your organization or denomination or request licensing. However, there is a $150 fee for churches and organizations for membership.
Membership is approved by the Network Leadership Team (NLT). Membership is for Christian pastors, ministry leaders, and individuals. If an individual desire to be licensed through the AKN the following applies:
1. Ministerial applications are received in January or June during the Annual Meeting/Conference in Chicago. To validate the application, the Senior Pastor must sign off on the application. The Regional Representative must sign off and approve the applicant as well. The Ministerial License fee is ($125) and must be submitted to AKN with the application.
2. The applications are evaluated by the NLT.
3. For Ministerial licenses: Applications can be vetted and approved via mail. For Ordination, the applicant may have to stand in person before the Leadership Committee. (In-person interview). The Ordination fee $150 and must be turned in with the application. Upon approval of the applicant, their Ministerial license will be issued along with an acceptance letter by the Chief Apostle. If the ministerial candidate is able to attend the Annual Conference he or she will be presented to the body during one of the evening services. In the case of overseas candidates, they will be presented via newsletters or video/slide presentations.
We pray that when you answer this unity call of the Kingdom, God will bless your ministry exceedingly. So, let's get connected and build God's Kingdom together. Matthew 4:23, 24:14, Mark 1:14-15 John 17:20-23, Ephesians 2:18-22, I Cor. 15:58
AKN stands in support of your kingdom efforts. We applaud your deep desire to serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and fulfill the great proclamation. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
International Headquarters - Apostolic Kingdom Network
Chief Apostle, Apostle Jerry Taylor, Sr.
75 East 83rd Street
Chicago, IL 60619
If you're seeking the manifestation of the Kingdom in your life contact:
Apostle Larry G. Brown, Sr.
D.C, Maryland, Virginia Regional Representative at akndmvagmail.com